Friday, July 27, 2012

NOTD: Sephora by OPI - Sample Sale


Hey everyone,
Today's NOTD comes from the Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland Mini 6-Piece Set.  Sample Sale is a very festive true red shade with an almost metallic finish and lots of red shimmer in it.  It is fully opaque in 2 coats, and is very long lasting.  Usually, I switch out my nail polish every couple days since it always seems to chip on me after the first day.  I've worn this polish on my nails for 2 days so far and there is very, very minimal chipping, which I find to be very impressive.  Due to the shimmer and finish, I feel like it already looks so shiny on my nails I don't need a top coat for added shine.  Overall, I've been so impressed with this shade, and I can't believe that I've had it in my collection for 8 months and have never noticed it until now!  That being said, now that I have noticed it, it will definitely become one of my most well loved nail polishes, especially when the holidays come back around.

What's your favourite red nail varnish?


2 comments:

  1. This nail polish looks Like it would be great to have for the holidays! Does sephora still have it or was it LE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this was limited edition with the holiday collection, but Sally Hansen 'Red Carpet' is a decent dupe of it, if you want to check that out! :)
      xx, Kels

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...