Monday, July 2, 2012

NOTD: OPI Cha-Ching Cherry


Hey everyone,
OPI's Cha-Ching Cherry is a stunning blue based pinky red shade with an almost metallic finish to it.  The application was really smooth, and I love how this shade looks on both my toes and fingers.  My only problems with it are that the brush does leave behind slight brush streaks; as well, without a top coat, it lasted one day before chipping.  However, I did spend all of yesterday at Wasaga beach, so I'm sure that the water and sand contributed to the bad wear-time.  I think that Cha-Ching Cherry is the kind of colour that would look stunning on all skin tones and is the perfect pink-red hybrid for the summer months! 

*I must apologize for the photo quality, these were taken on an iPhone as I didn't have my camera on me. 

What's your go-to summer nail varnish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...