Sunday, April 15, 2012

MissCouture17 Layout Change...AGAIN!


Hey Everyone,
You may have noticed that yesterday I completely redid my blog layout.  I seem to do this every couple seasons, now that I think about it haha.  Anyway, I felt like it was kind of boring to look at when my readers first came to my blog, so I changed the background and the colour scheme to make it more visually appealing.  I really want your opinions about this change though - did you prefer the old layout or do you like this one better?  Thanks for your opinions!!

By the way, I have two really big essays due next Monday so my blog posts will be pretty limited until then.  Thank you for your understanding!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, i looove your logo!! it looks really nice!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks nice! I love it !

    Sabrina xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout and design look very nice! The gray colors contrast with the white backgrund,that makes it more readable:)
    Just followed!
    Get in my blog too!
    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...