Saturday, March 17, 2012

What's In My Everyday Makeup Bag 2012


Hey Everyone,
 I love reading posts that other people write about what they keep in their makeup bag.  I've always thought it interesting to see what makeup other bloggers use daily, and it helps me to discover new products.  I go through phases with my makeup where i'll switch up my makeup and foundation routine on a weekly or even daily basis, therefore there's no need for an every day makeup bag.  Lately, i've found products and a routine that I really like, so i've started using a makeup bag for my favourite products!  Here is what I keep in my every day makeup bag (I've also included links for where you can buy each product) :





Here's a closer look at my every day makeup bag.  I love this because it's small and simple, but it has a little sparkle and shine, and it holds a LOT more than I thought it would.  I used to use a pink clinique bag, but i prefer this.  


Here's an overview of everything.  

FACE MAKEUP: 
My face makeup!  I love to wear either MAC Gingerly or NARS Deep Throat as an any day/any mood 'don't have to think about it' blush.


NARS blush - Deep Throat
MAC blush - Gingerly 
Arbonne - makeup primer 
Make Up For Ever - HD powder 
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - B20   

EYE MAKEUP:
There are no eye shadows included because i don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis, but for when i do reach for eye shadow, i usually use my UD Naked palette.

 (I apply two coats of this first) 
 (I apply one coat of this on top of one by one for volume, and to my bottom lashes)

LIP PRODUCTS: (These products change all the time)

NARS lipstick - Dolce Vita 
(great everyday MLBB lipstick)
Blistex - lip conditioner
(I have no clue why that's in there, and i wasn't sure which picture to include it in, so obviously, I categorized it with the lip products, haha)


I hope you enjoyed reading this post and seeing what makeup products I like to slap on my face on a daily basis.  Skincare and brushes aren't included in this post, but if you want me to do a separate post on the skincare products i use for my daily/nightly routine let me know.

What's in your everyday makeup bag?

PS. This post is for you, Amy, because I know you love looking at all my makeup.  You're a fabulous individual and I know you're surgery and recovery will go well.   Flowers and that rainbow Pegasus will be waiting for you when you come home! ;) ♥

8 comments:

  1. These a great everyday products, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      xx, Kels

      Delete
  2. Heey There! I just found your link on elleandblair.com and just wanted to stop by and check it out. I love seeing all the products other beauty lovers like to use on an everyday bases, but personally I switch it up everyday, I like variety too much to keep a bag of essentials since I'm always switching foundations, eyeshadows, and blushes.

    http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your actual make up bag! And I'm a fan of Mac Gingerly as well :) Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gingerly is one of my all time favourite blushes. Thanks for commenting, Nisha!

      xx, Kels

      Delete
  4. Hey :) Where is your make up bag from? I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually got it a long time ago, so I don't remember exactly where it's from. However, you could always try places like Walmart, Target and even Sephora because they usually have really cute makeup bags for sale!
      xx, Kels

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...