Saturday, December 17, 2011

NOTN: Sephora by OPI 'Never Enough Shoes'

Sephora by OPI 'Never Enough Shoes' - 3 coats, OPI top coat. (starting to chip!)
 Hey Everyone,
On Thursday I went to an event where i wore a medium blue dress and silver heels.  I spent hours pouring over my nail polish collection trying to find the perfect shade to wear that would work with my somewhat sweet, cool toned outfit.  I decided to go with something a little edgy, and the shade chosen for my Nail of the Night (NOTN)? Never Enough Shoes from Sephora by OPI.

This is definitely not your average black nail polish!  It has gold and silver micro glitter in it which is definitely very visible when it's on your fingers.  My only problem with this polish is the horrible formulation!  The first coat was extremely streaky, sheer, watery, and looked more like a mucky brown colour.  It took 3 coats to make this black shimmer opaque.  So, bad formulation but love the colour!




This colour came from a set of  6 that I purchased at Sephora a couple weeks ago.  I think if i hadn't been rushing to paint my nails i would have added 'No-el if I Know' (a sheer silver glitter) on top to make the silver glitter more prominent to match my shoes!

What to you guys think of 'Never Enough Shoes' and black polish in general... YAY or NAY?

4 comments:

  1. glittery nail polishes are trending right now.

    I love it. so elegant

    wwww.thesanktuary.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nails, if you check out my blog I just did a NOTD post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Khloe, i'll be sure to check it out!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that set has some awesome polish colors in it! Great blog! Now following! xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...