Friday, December 2, 2011

33 Questions Get to Know Me tag!

Hey everyone!
I feel like it was just yesterday that I wrote my last tag post, but I recently found this post and thought it was just so fun, I couldn't pass it up!
  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Of course! I think it's the sweetest thing ever!
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Depends on the occasion, but usually a short party dress
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Definitely
  4. Is your hair up or down today? up in a top knot, currently!
  5. Do you straighten your hair? Pretty much all the time.  I still haven't found the perfect curling wand for me.
  6. Favorite mascara?Benefit Bad Gal lash
  7. Do you get your nails done? Usually not, unless i need to get my cuticles fixed or something. 
  8. Small or large purses? Usually small, but lately i've been into large purses! 
  9. Jeans or sweats? psh, sweats obviously!
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?haha, most of the time, yes!  But if it looks cute, i feel cute and that makes it less uncomfortable feeling for me. :)
  11. Do you text message a lot? A LOT! but i really prefer long phone calls over text messages.
  12. Whats your favorite color? PINK!
  13. Heels or flats? I love heels better ,but I can usually be seen wearing flats.
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Sometimes. It depends on where i'm going, like if i'm going to the grocery store then i don't really care how I look, but if i'm going out with friends or even hanging out at a friends house, i need to be wearing makeup. 
  15. Walmart or Target? Walmart, no target in Canada until next year :)
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? LOVE IT!  but i like lipstick better because my hair doesn't stick to that ;)
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? naah
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Honestly, anywhere between 10 minutes to 3 hours.
  19. Gold or silver?gold
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? They're my favorite thing ever. :)
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? I have.
  22. Do you like to hold hands?It's really cute, but i have clammy hands which makes it a mission :P
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? eyes and honestly, body.  Like his build, whether he's thin and muscular, lanky, etc.  that's so weird i know.
  24. Do you like making eye contact? A little too much! I have a tendency to stare people down, and it makes them uncomfortable sometimes, but i can't help it.
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? no sir
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 1 million and 6.
  27. Do you yell a lot? Depends.  With certain people i just naturally have a really loud voice, and with other people my voice is really quiet and they could never imagine me yelling, which is kind of funny. 
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? I have, but i prefer dressing up.
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? YES.  in 5th grade the guy i had a thing for liked more tom boyish girls, so i dressed in baggy clothes and wore a hat so that he'd notice me, and we "dated" for a little.  And in ninth grade my boyfriend commented on how he hated girls who dressed up and wore makeup, so i stopped wearing makeup (i didn't wear much to begin with), and i dressed in jeans and plain t-shirts, but i realized that if a guy doesn't like you for you, he's not worth your time and effort, so be yourself. 
  30. What makeup could you not live without? My NARS blushes, it was love at first sight ;)
  31. Do you fall in love easily? nope! 
  32. Do you have cramps? occasionally
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? Yessir!  I'm proud to say that i have the bestest friends anyone could ask for. I love them like sisters, and would be such a different person from who I am today if it weren't for them ♥
     
So, that's the tag!  I specifically tag Lacey Simms over at simplylacey to do this tag, and i tag all of you reading, so TAG, YOU'RE IT!   Leave your blog post as a comment below, or copy the questions and fill them out in the comments below.   

3 comments:

  1. Its so interesting to read tags cause u get to know the person more i think I want to do one soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. between silver and gold i don't know which one i would choose.. btw, i loooove this tag, maybe i'll do it... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Khloegold, i agree! i find them so fun to read and even more fun to write myself! If you write a tag post be sure to leave a link!

    @anchy, I find that gold looks a little better with my skin tone, but i really like silver jewelry as well. I hope that you do this tag and link it for me in a comment so that i can check it out!

    Thanks for commenting girls,
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...