Saturday, October 15, 2011

NOTD: Essie Russian Roulette

Hey Everyone!
Today's NOTD is Essie Russian Roulette, a bright creamy orange toned red.  I absolutely love wearing this color.  I feel like it's the type of varnish that you can get away with wearing year long.  With this particular color, you can get away with applying one coat if you're in a rush since it is fairly opaque and dries quickly.  For full opacity, i would recommend 2 coats which is what I've applied in the below photo (along with OPI top coat).   The formula on Russian Roulette is fantastic and it doesn't streak.  My only problem with it is that it chips very easily. 



What do you think of Russian Roulette? What's your favorite red nail varnish? Let me know below, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...