Sunday, August 14, 2011

You make me smile like the sun

Hey everyone!
I've been completely lazy when it comes to publishing posts on my blog, and i completely apologize for that.  I've been dealing with some personal issues lately, but i promise you that once everything is back to normal, I'll go back to posting reviews daily.  

For now, i decided that it was about time i posted something, so below are a few items that made my week a little brighter, enjoy!


My brand new phone, a blackberry curve, which makes texting a whole heck of a lot easier.


Starbucks Bottled Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, which has become my latest addiction and has really helped to keep me up and energized. 
Mockingjay, the third and final book of the Hunger Games series, which i finally found time to read, and really enjoyed.

Chanel le vernis in 483 Vendetta which is sure to become my new favorite Fall nail color!  


This rediscovered coach purse, which I've been using frequently, and loving.


Leave a comment below telling me 5 things that made your week a little brighter, and let me know if this "5 things" tag is something you'd like to see more of.
 title: "you make me smile like the sun" is a line from the song "Smile" - Uncle Kracker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...