Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Beauty Essentials!

Hey everyone!
  To kick off July's posts, i thought i'd start with a Summer beauty essentials post. I find that I change up my hair, makeup, and perfume products from season to season.  Apparently i do this subconsciously because I only recently realized that I've been using different beauty products then the ones that i used in Spring.  For example, i never wore concealer in Spring and now that Summer has arrived and I've switched to tinted moisturizer, i find myself wearing concealer every day.  That being said, let's get started. 



 Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy parfum 

 Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock with SPF 85, Arbonne Makeup Primer

 Arbonne Sheer tinted moisturizer SPF 15 in medium, Urban Decay DeSlick powder,
Dior Diorskin nude skin perfecting hydrating  concealer in 001 ivory 

 Maybelline one by one waterproof mascara, Buxom eye liner in onyx 

 NARS deep throat (obviously!), Maybelline dream mousse blush - Peach Satin 20

 Anastasia brow powder duo in brunette - light brown 

 Rosebud salve (HG), NARS Dolce Vita lipstick, Sephora nectar shine SPF 8 hydrating lipgloss in mango shine.  

Essie turquoise and caicos, OPI sweet heart, OPI melon of troy, Sephora by OPI cover me in petals, Island girl - Neon orange.  
(I haven't gone Summer nail polish shopping yet, so I might update this soon). 

 So there it is...my summer beauty essentials. 
I hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to leave a comment below telling me your Summer Beauty Essentials.  I hope you all have a great long weekend and for my fellow Canadians, Happy Canada Day!  I know a lot of people are heading down to Sherkston for the long weekend, so maybe we'll run into each other there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...