Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NOTD: "Pretty in Pink"

 Hey Everyone!
As you all know, lately I've become obsessed with color blocking my nails.  I haven't seen too many people in Toronto doing it, so for me, it's become a unique and signature look.  For my post on how to color block, click here.  

Today, i paired two of my favorite pink nail polishes together...Sweetheart, which is a pale neutral pink and Elephantastic Pink, a beautiful bold medium pink. 




I applied 3 coats of sweetheart to my fingers and 2 coats of elephantastic pink to my ring fingers using this technique, as usual.  
Indoors
Outdoors

I love how this look combines a very sweet light nail polish, and a more bright and bold pink, creating a nice contrast.  This is definitely a color combination that you'll often see on me.  



Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh it's so cute! :D I need to buy some top & base coat and more polishes to do this too! I've wanted to try this ever since I saw blair & the other beauty gurus do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I usually buy my OPI when places are having a sale. I live in Canada, so I don't have target (yet!) or Ulta. But Trade Secrets has a buy 1 get one half off promotion for OPI like, all the time; and I've heard that Ulta usually has deals like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...