Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update!

Hey everyone!

So I've gotten a few questions asking why i deleted my healthy living posts and if I'm planning on doing them still.  Well, to answer your questions, I didn't delete them.  Nope!  In fact, I gave them their own page.  

For those who don't know, my 'Summer in the City' page is actually what i decided to call my healthy living posts.  So all of my previously uploaded healthy living posts, like the bikram yoga and summer workout music posts have been re uploaded onto the Summer in the City page.  As well as some other cool posts like 'beach bag essentials' and a new Asian pear strawberry smoothie recipe.  

So basically, any posts relating to Summer, like, fitness tips, recipes, DIY's, Summer fashion...things like that, will ALL be uploaded to the Summer in the City page.  

As well, I'm currently trying to set up some guest bloggers to post some Summer tips for fashion and fitness, so be sure to check the Summer in the City page daily for all that good stuff! I think that's it for now, so have a great day and thank you for taking the time out to read this update!
July 7, 2011 update: Quickly, fashion maven, Lacey's blog post will be up some time tonight or tomorrow, so watch out for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...