Monday, May 30, 2011

OPI Fall 2011 collection 'Touring America'

I just learned that the colors for the OPI 'Touring America' Fall 2011 collection have been released; and of course, i had to do a quick little blurb for you guys!
From left to right we have:
 
 Uh Oh, Roll Down the Window!, Honk if you Love OPI, A Taupe the Space Needle, French Quarter for your Thoughts, Get in the Expresso Lane, Road House Blues. 

 Suzi takes the Wheel, I Break for Manicures, Are we there yet?, Color to Dine In, I Eat Mainly Lobster, My Address Is Hollywood. 




I don't know about you guys but i am SO excited for this line to be released!  Are there any colors in this collection that tickle your fancy?  Comment below and don't forget to follow me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...